What's new

Lurker coming into the light

Hey everyone, I've been an occasional lurker here but I'm still new, having started DE shaving just a few months ago.

My razors (in order of acquisition): 34c, DE89, Rockwell 6S, and a gifted Progress I've yet to use because of my love affair with Rockwell.

Brushes: Maggard 24mm synth, Omega mixed midget, and just recently splurged on a Thater 2-band fan.

Favorite soaps so far are T+S and Stirling, though I'm trying others.

Some odd things about me... First, I live in Indonesia, which makes the acquisition disorders more challenging, but not impossible. Second, I've moved to only using natural software products, which can also be a challenge, largely because that excludes fragrance oils.

See you in the forums!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! B&B has been a great resource for me, and I like the organization of the site.

Forum newbie question: How strictly are the rules on profanity enforced around here? Like if I drop a four letter word as part of informal speech but not in a derogatory or attacking kind of way, is that still unacceptable forum behavior?

Forum newbie question: How strictly are the rules on profanity enforced around here? Like if I drop a four letter word as part of informal speech but not in a derogatory or attacking kind of way, is that still unacceptable forum behavior?

Absolutely unacceptable. But thanks for asking.

Top Bottom