What's new

Lurker checking in

Hello All,

Just checking in, with a little info on myself. I first started shaving with a DE razor maybe 10 years ago or so, using a Merkur 34c and WCS 110. For one reason or another I stopped using safety razors in favor of cheap (crappy) disposables. Likely due time... although still unsure 100% why.

Here I am many years later starting all over again, but what actually triggered it was head shaving. I started shaving my head about a month ago, initially with a Gillette Mach 5- then to a Harry's Razor. I found both to be great but not BBS- yet very "scratchy", my Merkur 34C was nearby, So I tossed in a Derby Extra blade, and lathered up with some Proraso. Results were what I was hoping for when switching to head shaving, however it does take much longer.

In that time I have acquired the following:
Merkur 39c
The Leaf
The Twig Thorn
Feather Popular
Rockwell 6S (On the way)
Yates 921m (on the way)
Muhle R94 (on the way)

From razors to disposables, back to razors and now a B&B compatriot. Wild ride, arriving in the best place in shaverdom.

You'll love it here. Welcome!

Welcome to B & B where the people are amazing and we have a propensity to go down rabbit holes.
It is always a great moment when we stop lurking and start occasionally chatting with others about this hobby of ours.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Welcome!

Now that you’ve signed up, a few more subforums will start being visible after you’ve made enough posts. Then the rabbit holes will surround and threaten to engulf you with challenges, clubs, and more.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Top Bottom