What's new

FS Lupo SB 95 Razor / Ikon Standard SS Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. RR Lupo SB 95 with the RR Bulldog handle. In perfect conditon. The shave is the ultimate.
Asking $50 with USA shipping & PP fees included.

2. Ikon Standard in stainless steel with DLC coating attached to a Maggard stainless steel handle. Has blade feel. This razor is similiar to the Ikon Tek (aluminum) but has the better stainless steel head.
Asking $65 with USA shipping & PP Fees included.

Lupo for sale.jpg
iKon Standard.jpg

I think that iKon razor is known as a B1 standard. Not entirely sure, but pretty sure. Agree that it has a reputation as a fairly aggressive shaver.

I think that iKon razor is known as a B1 standard. Not entirely sure, but pretty sure. Agree that it has a reputation as a fairly aggressive shaver.
Yes the Standard is part of the B1 family. DLC coated over stainless steel vs the Tek which is aluminum. The Standard and Tek are aggressive 7,8/10 but the shave is smooth and close. These are one pass razors.

Ikon used to use DLC coating. Diamond Like Carbon is used by many manufacturers on lots of different products. Later, they would switch to the similar B1. It is probably just a trademarked name for a type of DLC. There is a little bit of a difference in the finish with one being a bit shinier. And the Standard is a truly aggressive razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom