What's new

Lupo 72 oc

Hello all

Gonna order a lupo 72 oc in stainless not seeing a ton of info on these?

Any input on how it shaves?

I'm use to gillete red tip so if it's not more aggressive than that I should be good.

Thx

Hello all

I'm use to gillete red tip so if it's not more aggressive than that I should be good.

Thx
Smooth and efficient razor, (at least for my mug)…..It shaves very well for me, but you will have to be the one to determine how it shaves for you.
A very fine razor in my opinion.

1673126901656.jpeg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Hello all

Thx
If you use the search engine and put in Lupo, you’ll find people here who like all the different base plates and why they do. The 72OC is fairly new but quite a few people here ordered it and have reported their findings. I don’t remember one negative review, I don’t think, but I’d read them all to get a general view, at least.

I’m holding out for a .58OC… love the Lupo 72 as is (it’s a touch too efficient for me). The .58 just needs a bit more efficiency for me. I hope they make this an option in the future.

I have the DC (.72OC + .95SB). Have loved it from the very first shave (I bought one when they very first came out). I've become a huge fan of the Lupo .95OC, but still use the DC a lot. Currently loaded with a Kai (a bit more exposure), and it is right on par with the .95OC with that blade. I often use the .95SB side to finish up/clean up, but am still a BIG fan of the .72OC.

I have the DC (.72OC + .95SB). Have loved it from the very first shave (I bought one when they very first came out). I've become a huge fan of the Lupo .95OC, but still use the DC a lot. Currently loaded with a Kai (a bit more exposure), and it is right on par with the .95OC with that blade. I often use the .95SB side to finish up/clean up, but am still a BIG fan of the .72OC.
Same here😊👍💈

I have a 95SB and have been wondering about the 72OC as I love OC in general. I’m interested in knowing how it performs from someone that has both.

Top Bottom