What's new

Lucky Tiger...the ultimate AS and Face Tonic!!

I just Purchased my first bottle of Lucky Tiger AS. Aspen. Smells great and soothes my face. Love it. Nice and spicy.

Where have you found the best prices for this aftershave? I don’t see it carried by any of the major supermarkets locally and with shipping it tends to be more expensive than what I want to pay considering the value the aftershave in supermarkets are.

Where have you found the best prices for this aftershave? I don’t see it carried by any of the major supermarkets locally and with shipping it tends to be more expensive than what I want to pay considering the value the aftershave in supermarkets are.
Just purchased abottle from Lucky Tiger website with free shipping so its $18.00 for a bottle.

I've had a bottle for years I barely used. I decided the other day to give it a shot. I turn it over to pour some into my hand, and the plastic plug popped out and I lost most of the product. Just a heads up if they still make them like that.

Well I received mine in the mail this past week.
I like citrus scents as well. This is so light that it barely has a smell. Is that normal,I know people said it was light but wow lol.i almost would say it's been watered down. Also noticed some are confusing the liquid cream with the a/s in pricing.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
First use today. Very nice! :)
20200517_112012~2.jpg

I have been a big fan of Lucky Tiger aftershave splash and face tonic for several years now. It is a rare day that I don't use Lucky Tiger as a post shave. I always have two bottles on reserve! This product is, in my humble opinion, the ultimate aftershave splash. A faint citrus scent that wears off in seconds and a medicated blend of Aloe Vera, Calendula and Chamomile and a range of other soothing ingredients (alcohol free) to sooth the skin after a close shave. For those that like a scented AS splash or an ASB, Lucky Tiger serves as a perfect base for other post shave products. I am an ASB kind of guy and I always use Lucky Tiger followed by an ASB. A perfect combination. Lucky Tiger also makes several other shaving and hair care products.

The label says "...since 1935"...and they have retained an old school look to their packaging.

Any other Lucky Tiger Fans out there?

View attachment 1084931
View attachment 1084932
Same as you every shave. But only one back up bottle🙂

I find it great to use even when I'm not shaving and I just need some additional moisture on my face. It has a refreshing scent that would never last long enough to compete with other fragrances I'm wearing.
I use it after showering all over my face even if I didn't shave. Been doing this for at least 5 yrs. Great stuff and affordable.

I’ve looked at it but have never pulled the trigger. Is there any other aftershaves it can be compared to as far as scent?

Top Bottom