What's new

Lucky Tiger...the ultimate AS and Face Tonic!!

I use the vanishing cream.... is this the same or different brand of lucky tiger? (I think its Sandhal's or something on it as well)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I also use it after a rough shave. Good stuff. And if I am going to apply anything to my face on a non shaving day, it’s usually Lucky Tiger.

In the Summer, sometimes I'll fill my hand with an ample amount of Lucky Tiger Tonic and splash it over my whole face, just for the soothing and cooling dry down. The stuff is fantastic!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I used to get the dorco aftershave. It’s the exact same thing. Same bottle, different label. They used to have bogo sales all the time with free shipping and it was cheaper per bottle than Lucky Tiger to begin with.

I also loved to mix it with Florida water for aftershave. I like alcohol in my splash and Florida water has a lot. It’s also nice with Osage Rub.

I just got my first bottle - After Shave and Face Tonic.

I am immediately ready to sign on as an endorser. I am not an everyday guy with any product, but Lucky Tiger and Proraso Green top my list.

I have been a big fan of Lucky Tiger aftershave splash and face tonic for several years now. It is a rare day that I don't use Lucky Tiger as a post shave. I always have two bottles on reserve! This product is, in my humble opinion, the ultimate aftershave splash. A faint citrus scent that wears off in seconds and a medicated blend of Aloe Vera, Calendula and Chamomile and a range of other soothing ingredients (alcohol free) to sooth the skin after a close shave. For those that like a scented AS splash or an ASB, Lucky Tiger serves as a perfect base for other post shave products. I am an ASB kind of guy and I always use Lucky Tiger followed by an ASB. A perfect combination. Lucky Tiger also makes several other shaving and hair care products.

The label says "...since 1935"...and they have retained an old school look to their packaging.

Any other Lucky Tiger Fans out there?

View attachment 1084931
View attachment 1084932

I love lucky tiger AS. Skin always feels great after. Scent is fresh and deep at the same time. It has a citrus scent and a woody scent to me. It's really the only aftershave I can use with light scents and with the tobacco and wood scented soaps and it just works with them.

Where have you found the best prices for this aftershave? I don’t see it carried by any of the major supermarkets locally and with shipping it tends to be more expensive than what I want to pay considering the value the aftershave in supermarkets are.

I'm also a big fan of Lucky Tiger. Along with Thayer's Witch Hazel and Clubman Pinaud,
it's one of my favorite A/S splashes. I also really like the Stirling witch hazel - aloe splashes.

I think it could be repackaged in a smaller amount in a modern glass bottle with a new name and marketed for twice the price. Can’t believe it is so inexpensive. I think the plastic bottle and vintage label are distracting to some people. Looks cheap. Great stuff indeed!

Lucky tiger is the bomb! Love that stuff. It's so cheap for 8 oz has a lot of great skin food. Also like how the citrus scent goes away so it doesn't get in the way of other fragrances from soaps or edps. Definitely makes my skin feel good after using it.

Top Bottom