What's new

Lucky Tiger Give Away

Hi guys, I have an almost full bottle of Luck Tiger aftershave and face tonic that I would like to give away to someone who has been interested in trying it. It has a nice scent and feels good as a post shave but for some reason I'm having a slight allergic reaction to it. I'd rather give it to someone who might appreciate it instead of throwing it away. I'll pay for shipping- US only please.

First come- First serve- Thanks

For those who missed out and want to buy the product inexpensively (and don't care about the fancy label), get on Dorco's mailing list. They rebrand LT AS under their own name and put it on sale occasionally, with free shipping. Normal price is $12 for an 8-ounce bottle, but last month they had it 45% off for a couple of days, so I got it for $6.60 delivered.

It is good stuff.

For those who missed out and want to buy the product inexpensively (and don't care about the fancy label), get on Dorco's mailing list. They rebrand LT AS under their own name and put it on sale occasionally, with free shipping. Normal price is $12 for an 8-ounce bottle, but last month they had it 45% off for a couple of days, so I got it for $6.60 delivered.

It is good stuff.
Thanks for the tip.

And a nice PIF.

I just got the after shave today. Haven't used it yet but was so excited I had to put a little in my hands and smell it. I absolutely love this scent. It's got a nice citrusy scent to it. Nice scent for spring/summer. I can't wait to be able to use it. I do know already once I run out it will definitely be replaced. Thank you so much for the PIF.

The more I use this aftershave the more I am loving it. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Again thank you for this aftershave.

Oh yeah it's working. That and the pinaud Clubman are my two favorite aftershaves. I use them way more than my others. Again thank you for the aftershave.

Top Bottom