What's new

Lucky Tiger Face Tonic

Hi all,

As someone with ‘relatively’ sensitive skin I.e. I tend to reach for a balm rather than aftershave, I was wondering if anyone had experience of the Lucky Tiger face tonic, and if so, would you recommend for sensitive skin?

Thank you

I hereby state my personal LT fanboy status, adding to those above. I first tried it just a couple months ago and it has quickly risen to the top of my long list of post shave products.

The scent is a very mild orange citrus, with just a hint of grassy earth backing it up. The face feel is perfect—refreshing and soothing, with no bite, and no greasy unctuousness. It provides the perfect “Ahh....” moment after even a harsh shave.

I’ll often follow it with a splash (if I’m seeking the “Oooh” sensation) and/or a balm, but it can also stand alone.

Other pluses for me are the cool label/graphics and the old-time apothecary style bottle. I can only wish it also came in glass to complete the vibe. And I guess a travel size would also be nice, though I can repurpose another vessel for that.

Buy it!

+1- Probably fine as noted above. The only caveat I'd point out is that Lucky Tiger does have a bit of citrus, orange I think. Citrus is somewhat acidic, so if you're extremely sensitive to acidic things there is the potential to react. That being said, I can't recall reading any posting indicating an adverse reaction to the stuff.

I use it after every shave before applying my aftershave. Very nice light scent that goes away very quickly and has good skin care qualities. Been using it now for about 4 years.

Top Bottom