What's new

Lucky Tiger Face Tonic

LT is my go to "neutral" aftershave. The scent is so light and fleeting it won't interfere with any other fragrance you might add on afterwards. It has Witch Hazel, Chamomile, and Calendula so provides soothing propertites. Also, it's inexpensive as you get 8 oz. for the price of most other 4 oz. aftershaves and the bottle (although plastic) is old fashioned cool :thumbup1:

LT is what I use unless I'm in the mood that day for a stronger, longer lasting A/S fragrance, and even then, I might apply LT first.

Can't go wrong with this legend.

I bought this 7 months ago now and use it almost every day. After a rinse I rub the alum block over my face to get the sting that I like then a little splash of lucky tiger which goes a long way. Every time it goes on I think ‘wow’. The most soothing stuff I’ve ever used and it lasts forever I’ve hardly dented the bottle.

I bought this 7 months ago now and use it almost every day. After a rinse I rub the alum block over my face to get the sting that I like then a little splash of lucky tiger which goes a long way. Every time it goes on I think ‘wow’. The most soothing stuff I’ve ever used and it lasts forever I’ve hardly dented the bottle.

I love LT because there’s no sting! Consider me a weakling; I have no desire nor tolerance for pain. 😅

Top Bottom