What's new

LUCAFFE score

I usually roast my own green beans , but I needed a stash of pre-ground coffee and a nice serving set, so I ended up with LUCAFFE...Excellent selection online ,and I decided on a big box of cocoa mix packets , one de-caff , one high potency and a Blue label, which has a mix of Jamaican Blue Mountain in it...Only tried the cocoa and the Blue so far..The Blue is very mild, aromatic and very low acid , so smooth and mild !...The cocoa , intended for baristas , is made not with palm oil and fake cream , but real high quality cocoa , sugar and rice flour...The rice flour really thickens it up, almost like a chocolate " pots de creme " , only with far less fat...I use boiling water and 2 little mini "MOOS" half & half containers, comes out perfect every time.....The coffee bean man looks like a Jamaican footballer , but alas, Lucaffe has informed me he is just a coffee bean character. The big serving trays and espresso set are very colorful , made in ITALY , and the tray is printed on both sides..
IMG_0148 (1).JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

It's awesome coffee and the packaging is brilliant. I liked it much better than Illy or Lavazza, but only if you ground it fresh yourself.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The artwork is trippy, for sure.

If you zoom in on the cup the dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - it really hurts your eyes!

AA

It's awesome coffee and the packaging is brilliant. I liked it much better than Illy or Lavazza, but only if you ground it fresh yourself.
Nothing beats roasting and grinding your own coffee , but every now and then a pre-ground won't hurt, especially a good quality coffee.... Lucaffe' is a young company , but getting attention worldwide..

The artwork is trippy, for sure.

If you zoom in on the cup the dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - and then zoom in on the cup THAT dude is holding - it really hurts your eyes!

AA

The recursion theme is called the Droste Effect, which incidentally was named after a brand of Dutch cocoa.
proxy.php

Always loved the vintage Droste tins , the new cardboard boxes are not quite so attractive. Cocoa is still good though.

Top Bottom