What's new

LSAT studying

WOW! My son had that experience, too. Way different from mine. But then again, I think law school was a bit colder and harsher when I went, 40+ years ago.

Oh no, the professors are still plenty cold and harsh (they love it when a student either didn't read the required homework and/or didn't quite grasp the rules of law contained in the cases), but in spite of them I had a helluva time! I went to school in New England and managed to find time to scope out all the brooks within a large geographic area so I could stalk unsuspecting fish, skate on frozen ponds and actually learn the game of hockey, play rugby for my school against other B schools, med schools, law schools and club teams, brew beer from scratch, learn to tie flies, learn to ice climb an rock climb, and on and on and on. Now, did I finish in the top 10 in my class? No, I didn't, but looking back I still would have sacrificed additional study time for outdoor play an don't regret those choices one bit.

Thanks Vic. And now enough procrastinating and time to finish my end of year bills...yeah, law school was way better than the work grind...

For $200, I'd go for a piston filler pen (or two) like a Pelikan M200 and/or Pilot Custom Heritage 92. It might be nice to have a couple ink colors available for notes. You can easily see the ink level in those pens, as well (or just fill them before bed every day or two).

-Andy

in the 200 Budget, In that price range a Sailor, or Pilot pen. a pilot 912 with a fine nib would be a great fit. maybe a Pilot pro gear with a fine nib as well.

I love my Pilot 92 as well, and the piston works fantastic for lasting me quite some time

Budget is $150-200ish, but I would go higher if I found something I really like. That said, I've read on these boards that the best "starter" pens are $30-50, so I'd probably end up buying one or two of those plus some notebooks.

"Classy" for me is... older/more traditional.

If you are up for it I would suggest a simple restoration. 90% of the FP's I have found at flea markets just need either a new sac or a good flush or both. I have found some very rare very good and now very valuable FPs at flea markets for $5, flushed them put a new sac in and they are my every day pens now.

That being said I just bought my brother and sister Sheaffer 100's and they love them.

Regards
Dave

Top Bottom