What's new

Lower NJ Possible Meeting

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
We just need to pick a place and a date. Even if four people come, it will get the ball rolling.

If you guys are Brown Leaf members as well, we can meet at a local cigar lounge or something like that. Otherwise a diner or pub works.

We just need to pick a place and a date. Even if four people come, it will get the ball rolling.

If you guys are Brown Leaf members as well, we can meet at a local cigar lounge or something like that. Otherwise a diner or pub works.
I'm a BL member. Even if I wasnt, I'd be partial to a place that provides a relaxed, shady, comfortable place to smoke after the meal.

It doesn't have to be a cigar longe, but that would be nice. But any restaurant with an outdoor seating area MIGHT fit the bill. Even if they have tables and chairs on the patio, not all allow smoking. Some allow cigarettes, but object to cigars and pipes. Best to call ahead and find out for sure.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Otts in Delran is cigar friendly out on their deck. I believe Dadz in Mount Holly as well. Both have good food too.

This thread is almost a year old ... and we're not getting any close to an actual meet-up than when we started.

I'm in Brick, NJ and just met up with meanpr, also from Ocean County. We discussed possibly starting a local meet up.

Like another member here, 2011 was the last time I sought to meet up with any local BB members. It never worked out.

We'll see about picking a location, date and time hopefully within the next several weeks keeping in mind the holidays.

There was an NJ meeting in Somerset in 2011. About a dozen people showed up and had lunch at a Cuban restaurant.

In August, I went on a shaving cruise around NY Harbor, then most of the people from the cruise went over to Pasteur's Pharmacy for more festivities. This was put together by a Facebook group.

A South Jersey meeting is long overdue. There are certainly enough of us in this area, and we've been talking about it long enough.

Maybe someone needs to get the ball rolling and just pick a place and time, then make an announcement. BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME.

Shame we don't have a Pasteur type place in SJ, would be a great place to meet near or at. - The pseudo Gillette store in Cherry Hill doesn't count.

How does everyone feel about a brewhouse? Too bad it wasn't baseball season, we could've met for a blue claws game

Shame we don't have a Pasteur type place in SJ, would be a great place to meet near or at. - The pseudo Gillette store in Cherry Hill doesn't count.
It took me a minute to figure this out.

Cherry Hill would be a good spot, though. It is easy to get to from everywhere, plenty of parking, there is lots of choices for restaurants and good shopping destinations.

Pasteur's I've seen a few Youtube videos, with a guy shaving in the store. I really wish we had something similar in Jersey!

It took me a minute to figure this out.

Cherry Hill would be a good spot, though. It is easy to get to from everywhere, plenty of parking, there is lots of choices for restaurants and good shopping destinations.
Even better for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom