What's new

Loving Cella

Cella is the shiz-nit.

Love it!

We got a kilo for 24USD shipped. Split 3 ways with my brothers - that's $8 for 333 grams (11.75 oz) of soap for each person - enough to choke a horse! :biggrin1:

Divided into thirds ....
View attachment 1127322

All packaged up ..
View attachment 1127324
$24? That's a great price. I'm almost finished with my first "brick" of Cella. Could you please share where you found it for $24? I'd love to get another.

I got it from Amazon back in Feb of this year.
Watch the price because it fluctuates (its currently 34), but it was at 29, then 27 and then 24 and we bought it. It was an excellent deal.

$24? That's a great price. I'm almost finished with my first "brick" of Cella. Could you please share where you found it for $24? I'd love to get another.

I as well purchased a brick for $24 from Amazon - I figured the price won't get any lower than that. Strangely I've watched the prices creep up on all sorts wet shaving stuff I have purchased over the last year - Cella kilo, Voskhod blades and Grandpa's soap to name a few. I know prices fluctuate over time but I wonder if the current difficulties shipping internationally will mean that this will be a slow buying year for me as prices top out.

This is not a bad thing as I need to use up stuff in my stash - but I used my Cella this morning and I'm sure glad I talked my self into buying it when I did!

Well, I received Cella Red and Proraso Red a few days back and couldn’t decide which one to use. So I asked the girlfriend to smell both and upon smelling the Cella she quickly reared her head back in disgust 😂

I personally love the scent but she described it as smelling like “cherry medicine” and she hates almonds.

So Proraso Red it was. But I look forward to using the other Cella next time.

Well, I received Cella Red and Proraso Red a few days back and couldn’t decide which one to use. So I asked the girlfriend to smell both and upon smelling the Cella she quickly reared her head back in disgust 😂

I personally love the scent but she described it as smelling like “cherry medicine” and she hates almonds.

So Proraso Red it was. But I look forward to using the other Cella next time.
If you leave the Cella Red open to the air for several days, the scent will tone down quite a lot. It loses that artificial, chemical edge. Even so, the Cella Red scent will not linger very long after you rinse it off.

The performance is great.

If you leave the Cella Red open to the air for several days, the scent will tone down quite a lot. It loses that artificial, chemical edge. Even so, the Cella Red scent will not linger very long after you rinse it off.

The performance is great.
I’m a big big fan of the Extra Extra Bio so I’m looking forward to using this one the next go around.

I’ll just try not to be around her too much when I use it 😂

Tonight I came back to a soap I hadn’t used for a while... it was Cella. Ahh Cella....I got the most amazing lather and shave with it. It’s wonderful stuff. Smooth and rich, not too expensive, silky lather, very slick. Who else here likes and uses it?
What are your thoughts on it?

Razorhead

I totally agree with you: very lubricating, dense and protective soap, fantastic post shave, silky skin also after alcoholic AS; the only downside is the small tub (with huge Omega brushes, soap spreads all over the air), but I solved this issue downsizing my brush to 21mm Omega 50014 (a small great brush).

considering how much you get a tiny rise isnt much...ok so here a tub of cella is 150ml tub of= $20-25.. a whole kilo is $50ish delivered..so if they wanted to charge the full price it would be around $132 here ...its great value

Top Bottom