What's new

Love at first light

I loved the Edward's "Good Day" aromatic from the first puff. Dunno whether it's their blend or a renamed bulk tobacco, but it's great. I also enjoyed Lane 1Q and BCA right off... and my wife loved the room notes.

Dave

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I have yet to experience any OMG moment with any blend, but FM Cellar and Lane 1Q come the closest and are reliable go to blends for me. EMP and Squadron Leader are growing fast on me as are McB HH Old Dark Fired and 3OS, but to a lesser extent. Carter Hall is certainly my favorite OTC so far.

H&H Anniversary Kake from P&C. The sweet virginia's and the perique keep me coming back. I go back and forth between many other blends, but always have some Anni Kake on hand!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Attachments

• 50.7 KB · Views: 126
Wanted to add C&D Virginia Gentleman to my list. Absolutely wonderful blend.

P.S. Good to see you Owen :laugh:

For me it was Stonehaven. The first time I smoked it I started on the quest to hoard purchase it whenever it becomes available. I've laid in enough of it now (along with a few other blends that I've come to realize I should never be without) to last me through the tobaccalypse, but I'm still always on the hunt.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For me it was Stonehaven. The first time I smoked it I started on the quest to hoard purchase it whenever it becomes available. I've laid in enough of it now (along with a few other blends that I've come to realize I should never be without) to last me through the tobaccalypse, but I'm still always on the hunt.
Funny how that works out. I didn't get Stonehaven, but love Penzance- both of which you turned me on to

I had the same experience the first time I tried the Holger Danske Navy Flake. I have probably smoked 40 tins of this stuff by now and in my opinion it is the single best Virginia on the market, even better than Full Virginia Flake or Orlik Golden Slice. For me, it is the perfect balance of sweet, grassy, strength, and mellow.

The only other time a tobacco had this effect on me was the first time I cracked a tin of Nightcap some 20+ years ago.

I had the same experience the first time I tried the Holger Danske Navy Flake. I have probably smoked 40 tins of this stuff by now and in my opinion it is the single best Virginia on the market, even better than Full Virginia Flake or Orlik Golden Slice. For me, it is the perfect balance of sweet, grassy, strength, and mellow.

The only other time a tobacco had this effect on me was the first time I cracked a tin of Nightcap some 20+ years ago.

Is this where we start the HG RNF brotherhood? :001_smile

Are you usually getting them at B&Ms or have you found a place that sells it online?

Top Bottom