What's new

FS Lot for sale

Clearing out some of my items that don't get the love they need. Add $5 for shipping on any single items or sets, free shipping for more than one item. There are some addons that I'll list at the end for free or cheap, but they need to be paired with another item.

Razors:
Razorock Wunderbar - great condition only used a few times. Comes with the HD handle and leather pouch. $105 (shipping included)

Global Shave Club R41+, great condition, only used once. Medium aggressive razor, great for the new shaver looking to get into something more aggressive $20

One blade core - comes with the stand and 8 blades. Just did not work for me. Is in user grade condition, has some scuffs on the plastic $15

Soaps:
B&M Waves set. Soap is 95% taken on a trade, AS was bought new and used one time. GF liked the scent when I used a sample, now doesn't like the scent. $30

WSP Mahogany set. Love the scent, but it irritates my skin. Soap is in the "model t" base. Soap and AS are >85%. $30

Razorock Santa Maria Del Fiore. Love the scent, but just don't use it much. Only used 3 times, so >95%. $12

Declaration Grooming After the Rain - Great soap, in the milksteak base. Just not a fan of the scent. >75%, bought second hand. $14

Brushes:

Yaqi 2 band fan with the Galaxy handle - only used twice, do not like the fan style. $20

Yaqi HMW with the aqua blue handle - Used about 10 times, super soft brush just not to my liking $20

Take both for $35 with shipping included

Addons:
Stirling samples, both used once. Includes the tins, can get quite a few shaves out of these. Free add ons to anything else, take one or take both.

Nivea shave cream - Only used once, just not a fan of shave creams $5

Razorock Don Marco - only used once, not a fan of the scent. $5

Get supply marble shaving bowl - a chunk came off and is super glued back on, still a super nice bowl, I just don't bowl lather. $10
20200630_095518.jpg

20200630_095530.jpg
20200630_095539.jpg
20200630_095552.jpg
20200630_095557.jpg
20200630_095545.jpg

If (1) my wife wouldn't kill me and (2) I wasn't bidding on an accessory for an item I REALLY want to get I'd be so tempted to get the Wunderbar.

I love slants and I've wanted to try one for so long but while my wife wouldn't bat an eye if I bought 5 $20 razors she just can't wrap her mind around spending $100 for one so I'll say GLWTS and whoever ends up with the Wunderbar is very fortunate

If (1) my wife wouldn't kill me and (2) I wasn't bidding on an accessory for an item I REALLY want to get I'd be so tempted to get the Wunderbar.

I love slants and I've wanted to try one for so long but while my wife wouldn't bat an eye if I bought 5 $20 razors she just can't wrap her mind around spending $100 for one so I'll say GLWTS and whoever ends up with the Wunderbar is very fortunate
It really is a beautiful razor! Lol, totally understand

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

We musta married sisters!

Would consider trades for razors of equal value for the wunderbar, and could add cash for razors worth more. Would consider trades for the soaps as well.

Top Bottom