What's new

Lost our Fur baby tonite.

Lost our beloved fur baby tonite suddenly. Tip a 3 & 1/2 year old Border Collie Blue healer mix.

We named him Tip due to the spike of hair he had sticking up between his ears.

We got him when he was about 6 weeks old, runt of the litter on a farm. His mother disowned him. He was real sick when we brought him home, had a parasite and stomach problems. A couple trips to the vet and he recovered fine.
He always was a small dog for his breeds. Maybe 25 pounds on a very wet day.

Had regular vet visits to keep him updated on shots and to address any problems that arose. He broke a tooth once, goofball bit into the top fence runner while jumping up and down, caught the tooth and broke it. Another time he was jumping at the fence and bruised a shoulder. He loved jumping up and down at the fence line to see the world outside. 6 ft planked security fence, he could have jumped right over it if he really wanted to but he never did.

He loved everyone he met. Loved seeing our grandchildren and was always loved by anyone that met him. Loved going on car rides, always helped me when I would be outside working on something, specially when you'd walk somewhere. He would herd you all over the yard if you gave him a chance.

Very protective of my wife! She was his momma. Followed her everywhere. And if you made an aggressive move towards her he would jump in the middle with teeth showing.

Today he was a bit mopey, wife told me while I was at work that he was mopey. She thought due to no playtime outside today because of the bitter cold we're having. He has done that a few times this past year. Doc said everything was ok last time we took him in.
Got home from work and gave him lovin and he layed down between us (normal nightly thing) on the couch to watch tv and about 30 minuets later he had a seizure, we held him and talked to him and then he was gone! Just like that!

No idea, just gone!

Hurts like H$&&!!!!!

My Olivia is heart broken and dazed! Right before Christmas.....

Just needed to ramble a bit to ease my thoughts. Going to miss him dearly!

5577D6CD-0491-4FBF-8E6C-423D277FE33C.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Man. @Rayotech , it sounds like you gave him EVERY chance humanly possible to live a long, healthy, fun filled life. This is one of those occasions where life makes absolutely no sense.

What a cute "Goofball" he was! I have no doubt that he and I would have been fast friends, as I am in constant need of shepherding.

My deepest condolences friend. Ugh.

Man. @Rayotech , it sounds like you gave him EVERY chance humanly possible to live a long, healthy, fun filled life. This is one of those occasions where life makes absolutely no sense.

What a cute "Goofball" he was! I have no doubt that he and I would have been fast friends, as I am in constant need of shepherding.

My deepest condolences friend. Ugh.
Thank you! Had a couple fur baby's we had to have put down due to old age an what not years ago. Just a real hard thing seeing one go like this and so suddenly and so loved.

Lost our beloved fur baby tonite suddenly. Tip a 3 & 1/2 year old Border Collie Blue healer mix.

We named him Tip due to the spike of hair he had sticking up between his ears.

We got him when he was about 6 weeks old, runt of the litter on a farm. His mother disowned him. He was real sick when we brought him home, had a parasite and stomach problems. A couple trips to the vet and he recovered fine.
He always was a small dog for his breeds. Maybe 25 pounds on a very wet day.

Had regular vet visits to keep him updated on shots and to address any problems that arose. He broke a tooth once, goofball bit into the top fence runner while jumping up and down, caught the tooth and broke it. Another time he was jumping at the fence and bruised a shoulder. He loved jumping up and down at the fence line to see the world outside. 6 ft planked security fence, he could have jumped right over it if he really wanted to but he never did.

He loved everyone he met. Loved seeing our grandchildren and was always loved by anyone that met him. Loved going on car rides, always helped me when I would be outside working on something, specially when you'd walk somewhere. He would herd you all over the yard if you gave him a chance.

Very protective of my wife! She was his momma. Followed her everywhere. And if you made an aggressive move towards her he would jump in the middle with teeth showing.

Today he was a bit mopey, wife told me while I was at work that he was mopey. She thought due to no playtime outside today because of the bitter cold we're having. He has done that a few times this past year. Doc said everything was ok last time we took him in.
Got home from work and gave him lovin and he layed down between us (normal nightly thing) on the couch to watch tv and about 30 minuets later he had a seizure, we held him and talked to him and then he was gone! Just like that!

No idea, just gone!

Hurts like H$&&!!!!!

My Olivia is heart broken and dazed! Right before Christmas.....

Just needed to ramble a bit to ease my thoughts. Going to miss him dearly!

View attachment 1575754
❤️

I'm so sorry to hear this. He looks like a similar breed to my last dog. Losing him really hurt so I can relate to how you feel. I'm sorry he went so suddenly.
Just know that you both gave him a really good life and rescued him, he clearly loved you both so take heart in the fact that he had new he was loved and was those that he loved most.

It's okay to be down about this. He looks like a great little guy.

Top Bottom