What's new

Lost ability to send PMs - Moderators not responding

For reasons that are unclear, I have lost the ability to send PMs, even with regard to items offered for sale. Multiple requests for help sent to Moderators have gone unanswered, which is why I am posting here. Any help (or explanation) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for responding. Is that true even to respond to items for sale on the Buy-Sell forum (which I have lost the ability to do even though I have done so in the past)? Besides, I think I have more than 10 posts.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yes, it is true for the entire PM system. If you are talking about replying to a thread - that’s a question for an Active Moderator. It was recently enacted, few months ago. You now have 11 posts. Give it some time and you will be able to use the PM’s. It’s likely not instant.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks for responding. Is that true even to respond to items for sale on the Buy-Sell forum (which I have lost the ability to do even though I have done so in the past)? Besides, I think I have more than 10 posts.
Hi, I just checked, and while you technically have 10 posts, some of them are in administrative dead zones where posts don't count toward your total.
The 10 post requirement for sending PM's is fairly recent because Spammers have started to get smart and post their spam through the PM system instead of posts, and they were getting harder to find and weed out.
A few more posts and you'll be there in no time!

Top Bottom