What's new

Loss at Christmas

Many condolences to you. Your message about family unity is so true, and important. It gives me sadness to see families ripping apart over politics and petty differences.

My condolences. It's good that your family is getting along. We've seen so many schisms and such when our customers have these events that after a while you tend to expect it. It's a blessing that yours doesn't.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Now the reason for this, its not about sympathy, its about what is important. As I get older I see my friends distance themselves from family over petty arguments. Don't get me wrong family dynamics are difficult and sometimes it is necessary for the well being of all to disconnect. However, misunderstandings happen and most of the time differences can be worked through.

Thank you for sharing, and reminding us of what is truly important.

Matt, such words of wisdom. I also grew up in a divisive family, over the years myself and two sisters have all be able to reunite and we are all the better for it. I experience great joy in our relationships now and am much richer for it. I expect in most cases that people make choices, and sometimes find it difficult to change those choices.

I'm sorry that you've lost someone so close, but glad that you've been able to experience that love.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
May God grant peace for her and comfort for your family. Thank you for the important words. I will take them to heart.

Top Bottom