What's new

L'oreal Friday.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg Today for me was L'oreal Friday. I first used L'oreal Hydra Sensitive Cleansing Cream to wash my face. It goes on much like sunscreen. It's thick and takes some rubbing in and washing off. I then used L'oreal Non Foaming Shave Gel. First time for me using this type of gel. It says to apply some gel to your fingers and rub into the beard. I did this and it comes out a slight orange colour, but then it just leaves a slickness on your face and is clear. At least with lather you can see where you have taken a pass with the razor as you remove the lather and the whiskers. I did a gentle 3 pass shave with a Gillette Sheraton and Wikinson Sword blade. I finished off after the shave with L'oreal Hydra Sensitive After Shave and Face Care balm. It is thick to apply, I finished up with too much and my face felt a little greasy. I left it all on for the soothing after shave affects. I don't think that I would use the Shave Gel every day but I would use it in a travel shave kit probably with a twin blade razor. Over all the products were good, but they to me, don't have that much of a smell.

Top Bottom