What's new

Lord Cool - Amazing cheap blades.

I decided to try it out again as an evening shave and like the green 7 o'clocks the blade has gotten sharper but also rougher.

I think the India made blades start out fine for me but quickly gets a bit rough. It'll try em one more time tmr to see if they'll get better.

Happy shaves,

Mawashi

I think Lord Cool is another Lord blade with a different package. Good blade but I prefer the Lord extra blade.

For the almost FOC price of $1 USD for 25 pieces locally, these Lord Cool blades are amazing.

They are slightly sharper and smoother than Astra SP. When compared to Gillette 7OC Super Stainless and Platinum, I consider these to be on par. Maybe slightly better? Possibly. They are indeed smooth, sharp and easy to use. Definitely better than the Indian Supermax blades. I also consider the Lord Cool to be slightly better the Gillette Silver Blue in smoothness and sharpness

I've also tried the Lord Platinum and I am quite sure these are pretty much the same thing.

The only thing that sucks is the cheap packaging. There is no wax paper or wax dots to hold it in place.

View attachment 1004581
They look so much like Shark SS
I think Lord Cool is another Lord blade with a different package. Good blade but I prefer the Lord extra blade.
Yes to me they look very much like the Shark SS but without Shark and wax spots.

After using this for the last couple of months, I can conclude that this is indeed awesome.

The ease of use (meaning, you're less likely to nick yourself), is so much better than gillette and astra while providing a shave that's smooth and close, equally or slightly better.

And it only costs half the price of astra and gillette blades locally.

Top Bottom