What's new

Lord Blades

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Since I now have over 300 Lord Blades, I thought I would try one. I loaded one this morning in my Bull Mastiff from Bob. I was quite impressed, it gave a DFS. I expected them to be more like a Wilkinson Sword or something like that. I could compare the shave to my Crystals.

Anyone else use these? Do you like them or not?

A month or so ago Phil gave me a small pack of the lord platinums he sells...blade says super stainless on them. I found them to be extremely smooth and very sharp, but unfortunately they can only make about 3 shaves before they need to be pitched. In all reality that isnt so bad and I will probably pick up more of these to use daily.

Ah Lord blades, for me almost every brand that Lord makes are great blades for my face. I started out with Lord SS blades and Shark SC's and liked them so much I decided to try out everything from Lord that I could get my hands on. So far I have tried the Lord SS, Shark SC, Big Ben, Asco, and Crown blades. Still have Lord Classic, Shark SS, Lord Super Platinum, and Lord Platinum Class on deck to try. So far for the 5 brands from Lord I have tried I have gotten great shaves. They are all slightly different but all shave great. Some are sharper, some smoother but they all seem to work really well for me.

I am still trying to locate some Racer and Rainbow blades to complete my Lord brand journey. Without a doubt this factory in Egypt turns out a ton of great blades.

They are a good blade. Lets be honest here, it's all a name game and what ship is ridding high and what ship is now sinking, like the S.S. Derby. I will say it till I die, it's fads and whats hot and whats not.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
What colour wrapper do you have? I have the green ones.

Mine are the Blue and White, with the sword on the front.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the blue/white Super Stainless blades. My #1 after trying a lot of brands/types.

One of the few blades that can go ATG on the second pass without any trouble. The optimum in sharpness and smoothness on my face! :thumbup1:

Just used my first Lord Platinum blade for 4 shaves. No issues and very nice shaves. Much better than I anticipated.

They are a good blade. Lets be honest here, it's all a name game and what ship is ridding high and what ship is now sinking, like the S.S. Derby. I will say it till I die, it's fads and whats hot and whats not.

I agree big time!! I just got a 100 of the "dreaded vertical" Derbys. They are AMAZING (as always).

Lords are great blades.... but there not the flavor of the month (which are Medical Personnas).

Top Bottom