What's new

Lord Big Ben blades

I have not tried Big Ben. I do not like Shark Super Chrome but find the new Shark Platinum blades to be pretty good. The new Lord Platinum "The Diamond Edge" blades may be even better than the Shark Platinum, but they are nearly twice the price of the Shark Platinum. Depending upon your needs, "The Diamond Edge" blades may or may not be worth the extra cost.

I tried one of these last night. It performed about the same as a Gillette 7:00 green SS that I have already put 10+ shaves into.

My son loves them tho so...

I first used them over a year ago when I first started with a de. Ended up with lots of razor burn on the first use so swiftly put them to the back of my cupboard. Recently decided to give them another go and was actually very impressed!

For me, a BBS shave with no effort/irritation. Towards the end of the week it started tugging, especially on my chin. My normal go to is a Shark Super Stainless, in comparison I'd say the Shark is alot smoother and has a better longevity (51 is my best blade life) but it's not quite as efficient.

I'd definitely buy more.

Tried one for the first time today (it came in a sample pack). Glad that you have found a blade you like, but its not one for me, just felt dull and tuggy. I'll give it one more go and then probably move onto the next pack as my search continues.

Top Bottom