What's new

Looking to upgrade from my C&E SBB......

I recently traded this brush off and am looking to upgrade/find it's next replacement. I will say that I've only owned a few brushes, so many of the brands/terminology will probably be foreign to me. That being said, I enjoyed the softness of this brush, but it was WAY too big for me. I prefer something in the size range of my old C&E BBB. Here are a few things I'm looking for....

1) Quite soft but still useful when I decide to make the occasional superlather with a soap (which is infrequent as I use creams 95% of the time).

2) Medium size, as I said something in the general size range of my old C&E BBB.

3) In the $50.00 to $75.00 or so range. Used is fine as I'd love to find a good deal on one in the B/S/T, but need to know what to look for!!!

There is a nice sale of Shavemac brushes at Westcoastshaving.com. I love my shavemac for all applications. Mine is 23mm in finest and I feel it is the perfect size, but 21mm wouldn't be bad either.

You could pick up a Rooney 3/1 or 1/1 in super silvertip for about $75. I believe the knot size is 22mm.

Top Bottom