What's new

Looking to do an all-in-one purchase of some stuff...website recommendation?

I'd like to purchase a couple things, and I've yet to find a site that has them all. Shaving Essentials has most of the cremes / soaps / as balms I want, but no brushes and razor packs etc.

Is there a site where I can get an moderate priced super badger or silver tip, some Trumpers cream, TOBS cream, and Speick cream, as well as some good new blades to try out?

Seems like each site I go to is missing one thing I need. I guess my real question is, where's the place with the best selection of products across the board?

west coast. i don't know if they have all the specific items you're looking for, but you could pick up most of them probably.

Cool. I already have a tube of Harris Arlington which I really enjoy. I'm just looking for either Trumpers Lime or Sandalwood.

Also, WCS is closed for another 5 days! Dangit.

Last edited:
I bought my Semogue silvertip from Shaving Essentials, very nice brush for $55, great service and an abundance of samples from there as well.

Cheers,
David

Where can I find the Semogue silvertips on Shaving Essentials? I don't see a link anywhere.

Ahh nm, it's under razors :p

I don't think you'll find a place that has all of those items, but Em's has everything on your list except the TOBS.

The places I do most of my shopping are Em's, Vintage Blades and Smallflower. Great selection and service at all of them.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Cool. I already have a tube of Harris Arlington which I really enjoy. I'm just looking for either Trumpers Lime or Sandalwood.

Also, WCS is closed for another 5 days! Dangit.

Five days isn't too long to wait.

Here are some of the things I like about West Coast Shaving. John, (letterk) is a moderator here at B&B, and many of us know him through the forum as a stand up guy. He started out just selling blade sampler packs and gradually added to his line-up, which means he's not in over his head. He offers free shipping on orders over $75. His service is prompt, I got my order in about two days. He carries most of the important things that I want to buy.

Five days isn't too long to wait.

Here are some of the things I like about West Coast Shaving. John, (letterk) is a moderator here at B&B, and many of us know him through the forum as a stand up guy. He started out just selling blade sampler packs and gradually added to his line-up, which means he's not in over his head. He offers free shipping on orders over $75. His service is prompt, I got my order in about two days. He carries most of the important things that I want to buy.

Yeah, John's a great guy providing quality service. Recommended!

We are very fortunate to not only have good dealers on this forum but good friends. Even though I haven't bought every item I want from these guys, I've read tons of very positive and glowing comments about each and every dealer on this forum and I do not hesitate to order from any of them! Lots of very good people on this board. They're very much appreciated!

Last edited:
You guys are a standup group!

Thanks for all the advice. I'm probably going to drop a knot at WCS / SE

Top Bottom