What's new

WTB Looking to buy multiple items, Stirling stuff mostly

If anyone has any of the following items, I'd be happy to purchase them. I can do PayPal F&F or G&S. I also have Venmo.

Looking to obtain the following in no order whatsoever. I'm hoping to save a little money and hopefully relieve some of you fine gents of things you're looking to get rid of, or use very little.

Here goes.

Rockwell 6S plate 5/6 only. (no 6c or 2c plates) Cap and handle not needed. I know this may be a tall order.

Stirling aftershave splashes or balms (no menthol) preferably used.

Ramblin' Man
Almond Creme
Gin & Tonic
Pharaoh's Dreamsicle
Executive Man
Sharp Dressed Man
Black Cherry
Barbershop
Arkadia
Haverford

Stirling shave soaps in full size tubs/large refills (preferably used). Not interested in sample sizes and must not contain any menthol.

Ramblin' Man
Executive Man
Sharp Dressed Man
Pharaoh's Dreamsicle
Arkadia
Almond Creme

Stirling liquid body soaps IN ANY SCENT, lotions and EDT sprays in any of the following scents:

Executive Man EDT, lotion
Sharp Dressed Man EDT
Barbershop EDT, lotion
Pharaoh's Dreamsicle EDT
Margaritas in the Arctic lotion & EDT
Arkadia EDT, lotion

Razorock Shave Soaps, splashes, or sets:

Emperor
Son of Zeus
Essential Oil of Lime
American Barber
Amici

Yaqi 24mm synthetic brushes, preferably Purple Haze, Timberwolf, Barberpole, or other colorful handles.

AP Shave 24mm synthetic brushes, open to different knot styles and handles, let me know what you have.

Hey @CallMeNugget ,

I meant to reply earlier but things got a bit chaotic. If you cannot find the Rockwell Plate on the BST, I know Rockwell sells them individually. I don't think there's a direct link on their site, but if you search Google you'll find it.

Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom