What's new

Looking forward to visit Taylor of Old Bond Street tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll be taking a trip to Taylor of Old Bond Street, Jermyn Street, Piccadilly Circus tomorrow as im in the market for a new shaving soap. Im looking forward to see their range of razors as well!

I've asked my girlfriend really nicely and she will take a picture of me outside the shop. I want a new soap and Im going to see if they have the Merkur Slant Bar razor as well. Im particulary fortunate because Piccadilly Circus is just a bus ride from where I live.

i was in there last summer and felt like a kid in a candy store lol

They have lots of brushes and creams i couldnt decide what i wanted.

One thing that bothered me was when i asked about their straight razors they didnt know anything about them beside the fact that they were dovo.

Maybe your experience will be different, but if your going to the tobs store the DR Harris store is right around the corner too you should for sure check it out!

To reiterate I will get my girlfriend to take a couple of pictures on my cameraphone. Im not sure how you get pictures in the replys though. Can someone please tell me how to do that? I might also visit Carter And Bond in Westbourne Park which is where I work as a bus driver.

I didn't actually go to Taylor Of Old Bond Street, I went to Geo F Trumper instead. Here is a pic of me standing outside Geo F Trumpers.

proxy.php

All I purchased was the Geo F Trumper Coconut shaving soap refill, though I did look at a Slant Bar DE razor.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm amazed or appalled at the willpower of some people. I know that I could not walk into one of these stores without dropping several hundred.

Nice. The cocount is what i'm currently using.
It's the best!

The good news is if you change your mind, it's not far away! :laugh:

Nice. The cocount is what i'm currently using.
It's the best!

The good news is if you change your mind, it's not far away! :laugh:

The GFT Coconut Soap is WAY better than their Limes soap, but then again I have sensitive skin and the Limes soap is for more normal/oily skin. It felt like heaven when used with my Hydro 3 razor. I can't wait to try it with my Merkur Futur razor!

Top Bottom