What's new

Looking for tobacco shaving cream or croap

I liked the St james of london Tobacco and tonka cream. Its supposed to be a 'green tobacco' with tonka, suede and some other notes but its mostly Tobacco and a background tonka scent. I found it quite aromatic and pleasing. It comes in a relatively small tube and was very cheap for the performance for me. Might be worth considering amongst the other suggestions!

I liked the St james of london Tobacco and tonka cream. Its supposed to be a 'green tobacco' with tonka, suede and some other notes but its mostly Tobacco and a background tonka scent. I found it quite aromatic and pleasing. It comes in a relatively small tube and was very cheap for the performance for me. Might be worth considering amongst the other suggestions!
I just ordered some of that stuff, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either Stirling Haverford or TFS Rasozero Barbacco. Haverford is Stirling’s take on Tom Ford’s tobacco Vanilla whereas Barbacco is more of a straight tobacco leaf

Either Stirling Haverford or TFS Rasozero Barbacco. Haverford is Stirling’s take on Tom Ford’s tobacco Vanilla whereas Barbacco is more of a straight tobacco leaf
Haverford is very nice, and so is RR Puros.
I bought a whole kg of Razozero Barbacco last year, but now Barbacco is impossible to buy (Not Available at every dealer online).
Too bad, Barbacco is a very nice soap with a nice scent of tobacco, wood and Swedish "Pepparkakor" (Gingerbread) :)

Haverford is very nice, and so is RR Puros.
I bought a whole kg of Razozero Barbacco last year, but now Barbacco is impossible to buy (Not Available at every dealer online).
Too bad, Barbacco is a very nice soap with a nice scent of tobacco, wood and Swedish "Pepparkakor" (Gingerbread) :)
The kilo of Barbacco is definitely hard to find but the smaller tubs should be fairly easy to find. I want to try the Puros at some point

Santa Maria Novella has a cream scented with its amazing Tobacco Toscano fragrance
I have never tried the Santa Maria Novella, but RR Santa Maria Del Fiore is said to be a clone of it.
I really like RR Santa Maria Del Fiore, but I think the scent would be even better without the mentol.
The AS is lovely though

24B15605-75CD-4E98-8968-8B72FD6B7FF1.jpeg

Top Bottom