What's new

Looking for tobacco shaving cream or croap

Not sure if it’s exactly what you’re searching for but Razorock’s Santa Maria del Fiore is a wonderful Italian soft soap. Tobacco, cigar, amber, and vanilla, with some menthol and eucalyptus. It’s a calming, classy, understated scent, in my opinion. Not heavy, and suitable for all seasons. The matching splash omits the menthol and eucalyptus.

Just ordered some Stirling Gentleman croap. Will order some croap others mentioned here as well in the near future.

Not sure if it’s exactly what you’re searching for but Razorock’s Santa Maria del Fiore is a wonderful Italian soft soap. Tobacco, cigar, amber, and vanilla, with some menthol and eucalyptus. It’s a calming, classy, understated scent, in my opinion. Not heavy, and suitable for all seasons. The matching splash omits the menthol and eucalyptus.
Thanks for the writeup, Mr. Shavington. Much appreciated! Cheers!

Is Tobacconist a hard soap or more of a croap? It's hard to tell from their photo.

Is Tobacconist a hard soap or more of a croap? It's hard to tell from their photo.

It is not a hard, triple-milled soap. It is not what I normally call a super-soft croap though. It is that middle texture, like many artisan soaps. Am I making any sense? I've only tried a sample, so others may know more.

I'm still new to all this, but here are the two I'm in love with:
- Bricktown Grooming - San Juan Hill (tobacco and vanilla)
- PAA Cavendish (pipe smelling tobacco)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Santa Maria del Fiore is a top quality soap/cream. At least it was in 2016-17 when I bought 2 jars and 4 bottles of the aftershave. A delightful scent, and I would put the quality of the soap/cream up against products that cost 3x the price. The aftershave is the best knockoff of an expensive cologne that I have ever encountered. Usually knockoffs start smelling like the "real" product but as they dry down the cheapness of their ingredients betray them. But not SMdF. It smells like Santa Maria Novella's Tabacco Toscano Colonia from application all the way through to the skin scent dry down.

Another Razorock green tobacco soap/aftershave that I enjoy is Zi' Peppino. Try both!

Top Bottom