What's new

Looking for the original Scales template PDF

Hi all,

I had the original PDF but a hard drive went belly up on me and I lost it.
I have the pictures (below) of scale templates but I'm really looking for the PDF where you can print them and they'll be the exact size.

With the pictures I have someone put a border around them and the border now makes them smaller than they should be once printed.
I've looked around and all links to the original PDF are now broken.
Anyone have the original?

1615240583890.png

This is just awesome! I have been thinking about this topic but had not gotten around to doing any research. Just curious, how did this come to be?

It's been around for years, don't know who originally did it but, in PDF form, the printed templates are the actual size for each razor.

One of my next projects is to make my first set of scales - for a J.A. Henckels 42.

I would love to know if there is an existing template for the model 42 or for another model of the same size.

I do not have the original scales - my 42 is fitted with replacement scales.

One of my next projects is to make my first set of scales - for a J.A. Henckels 42.

I would love to know if there is an existing template for the model 42 or for another model of the same size.

I do not have the original scales - my 42 is fitted with replacement scales.
There's a Henckels #82 on the top of page 3 of the PDF.
Looks the same as a 42.

I'm using the "Faux Frameback #444 - France" on page 2 for a real frameback I'm currently doing. It was a tiny bit too small so I traced it out from the PDF and stayed outside the lines all the way around. Hey presto, it's the right size now.

Top Bottom