What's new

Looking for the best unscented and non-alcohol aftershave and balm.

Hi all,

Just finished all my last tub of soap commander unscented balms and almost finished my Thayers Witch Hazel. So I'm in the market for some of the best quality unscented aftershave (non-alcohol) and balm that I can possibly buy.

But truthfully, I'm planning to use my Aesop toner and moisturizer as my aftershave and balm if I can't find anything nice to try.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Hi all,

Just finished all my last tub of soap commander unscented balms and almost finished my Thayers Witch Hazel. So I'm in the market for some of the best quality unscented aftershave (non-alcohol) and balm that I can possibly buy.

But truthfully, I'm planning to use my Aesop toner and moisturizer as my aftershave and balm if I can't find anything nice to try.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Zingari Man Unscented Aftershave Balm, or their Unscented Aftershave Recovery Splash (Alcohol Free)

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I've been using Clinique for Men Moisturizing Lotion for about 5 years now. I also use the Thayer's Toner unscented w/aloe.

Nivea Men cream, I've been using it for many years. Besides from being great as a skin conditioner/after shave Balm it's also inexpensive.

Baume BE is the best balm going. I don’t know if anything truely scentless but it’s scent is very mild. Goes with anything.

I'll second the Stirling balm. I actually liked Lather & Wood's balm but I found that Stirling's is pretty much the same and costs a lot less. The only difference i really notice is I can smell the witch hazel in the Stirling blam but I can't for L&W.

Someone mentioned Proraso white but if i remember correctly it's not unscented and i found it to be a lot less moisturizing. It tends to leave my skin feeling dry fairly quickly compared to the others which provide all day moisturizing. I have a mostly unused bottle collecting dust.

Top Bottom