What's new

Looking for suggestions to make my entire kit all titanium

Now that I've acquired my titanium razor, I'd like to match my whole kit in the same metal. I guess that's just a brush with a titanium handle and a titanium bowl or mug for the lather, and a nice titanium stand to bring it all together. My limited searching didn't come up with much.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

I did use my titanium drinking mug to build a lather, it worked okay, but the opening to my mug was kind of too small.

Take a look at the alpha outlaw brush.

That's the only one I could find so far, seems to be out of stock and $189 USD Dollars. I'd prefer a more traditional handle so it could fit in a more traditional holder, but thanks.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That's the only one I could find so far, seems to be out of stock and $189 USD Dollars. I'd prefer a more traditional handle so it could fit in a more traditional holder, but thanks.
The Alpha Bulldog is is a more "standard" handle, but it's 250 bucks.
IMG_7496_1200x.jpg

Titanium bowls are commonly used by backpackers because they are light but strong. REI for one sells them.

Last edited:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
They look in stock (for now) but expensive I’m not sure I remember the price also if it’s not your style then that’s it. I think it’s Steve he’s pretty responsive if you have questions I remember he did different knots for me. His quality is tops.

Welcome to B&B, Sir Smursup66!!
Besides your razor, do you have any other non-shaving titanium items??
Haha, haa. Um, some... (I think you're joking but . . . ) Plates, mugs, chopsticks, straws, flashlights, knives (framelock side), spinners, multiple pens, smoking-pipes, some small tools, a nice ruler, key-rings, clips, watch, a whistle, X-acto knife, utility magnet, bicycle parts, but this Timeless razor with stand is my current favorite! (there might be more, but that's all I can think of right now)

I'm currently looking for a titanium belt-buckle. I'm a titanium addict, and would like pretty much everything metal to be Ti, except for cutting blades, nail clippers, scissors, etc. If it cuts, I choose steel.

If it's metal that's going to be near water, wetness, or humidity, please be titanium! :)

Haha, haa. Um, some... (I think you're joking but . . . ) Plates, mugs, chopsticks, straws, flashlights, knives (framelock side), spinners, multiple pens, smoking-pipes, some small tools, a nice ruler, key-rings, clips, watch, a whistle, X-acto knife, utility magnet, bicycle parts, but this Timeless razor with stand is my current favorite! (there might be more, but that's all I can think of right now)

I'm currently looking for a titanium belt-buckle. I'm a titanium addict, and would like pretty much everything metal to be Ti, except for cutting blades, nail clippers, scissors, etc. If it cuts, I choose steel.

If it's metal that's going to be near water, wetness, or humidity, please be titanium! :)

Cool!
How are you with carbon fiber??

You can pick up some LOI titanium blades to go with it. The same company makes Sharp Titanium blades, which I have not tried, but I like the LOIs.

Not a fan. You? (it's all made in China)

Titanium is the only material I have an obsessive relationship with :)

just curious.
ntitai, i do have a contax t2 up on the shelf; nice camera, took good pics; altho a bit heavy compared to my plastic-bodied minox 35. despite titanium on the contax, i probably wouldn't want to let it go swimming!

IMG_2895.JPG

Top Bottom