What's new

Looking for some new soaps.

My current favorite soap: Barrister & Mann
I have the Seville and the Bay Rum.
Slick, moisturizing, and easy soap to build mounds of luxurious lather.

Cyril R Salter lavender
Ogallala bay rum sage and cedar, also try their lemon grass (it's quite a fresh scent)

All three of those are rather easy to lather, and they have awesome scents.

Barrister & mann is probably my top choice at the moment.

How do sterling and mike's stack up against B&M though?

Artisan: Mike's, Stirling, Tiki

All the artisan offerings are very nice. Plenty of scents and quality ingredients. They really care about their product and welcome any feedback to make it better. I'd buy any of their offerings in a heartbeat.

Commercial: Tabac, RazoRock, D.R. Harris Arlington

Tabac is an incredible soap scent be damned! RazoRock mimics the artisan feel without being artisan :lol: D.R. Harris Arlington & Windsor are very nice scents and the soaps last forever.

Last edited:
I'd highly suggest that you try La Toja…. it's truly superb. And the stick is super convenient for travel too. I can't praise La Toja enough.

For another soap, try Napa… it has a SUPER good face feel IMO. Really pleasant scents too.

Barrister & mann is probably my top choice at the moment.

How do sterling and mike's stack up against B&M though?

+1 and I also would like to know the comparison. To the OP, B&M is outstanding but you can't go wrong with Mike's, Stirling, MW, among other artisan makers.

Is there a website that sells B&M and all the other ones mentioned here? I would like to buy a few soaps all in one place.

I think B&Ms website only at this point. I think one of the deals with the artisan soap makers is they have limited amount of product and sell their own stuff.

Top Bottom