What's new

looking for soap for sensitive skin

Can anyone recommend a good shaving soap for sensitive skin? One that DOES NOT contain harsh detergents, tallow, or any comedogenic ingredients?

Something that is probably glycerin and aloe vera based

My son has very sensitive skin and finds few products that work for him. His favorite lather is Proraso white.

My sensitive skin prefers tallow, but for me the best of the vegan soaps is Soap Commander. Great shave. Moisturizing. In a blind test I would not be able to distinguish it from my favorite tallow soaps. It is that good.

Check out Shannon's Soaps and Mama Bear's. Both make unscented glycerin based soaps for sensitive skin.
Shannon's is wonderful soap, but I believe that all of her soaps are tallow based.

You might want to try Soap Commander Integrity - excellent performing unscented vegan soap with the following ingredients: Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil. Not sure if the coconut oil would be a problem for you - some people find it can be drying.

Can anyone recommend a good shaving soap for sensitive skin? One that DOES NOT contain harsh detergents, tallow, or any comedogenic ingredients?

Something that is probably glycerin and aloe vera based

proxy.php

Top Bottom