What's new

Looking for Shaving soap

Hello,

I’m new here and I have used Mikes natural shave soap, Mitchell’s wool fat and currently Cold river soap works glide. I like the Cold river glide the best but there out of stock and not answering emails. What is out there that is comparable or better then Cold river soap works glide shaving soap?

Hello,

I’m new here and I have used Mikes natural shave soap, Mitchell’s wool fat and currently Cold river soap works glide. I like the Cold river glide the best but there out of stock and not answering emails. What is out there that is comparable or better then Cold river soap works glide shaving soap?
Throws dice...
How about Zingari Man? It is so slippery it is hard stretch skin even after removing the visible lather.

Hello,

We like the same soaps. The soaps by Declaration Grooming, Wholly Kaw and Tallow + Steel are better imho although when you reach the top tier level of performance the variance can be considered negligible however those 3 brands in particular have stood out to me in the last little while. Stirling and Barrister and Mann are similar as well.

Less than $20
Barrister and Mann
Stirling
Noble Otter
Haslinger
La Toja

More than $20
Ariana and Evans
Wholly Kaw
Tallow+Steel
Seaforth
Declaration Grooming

There are dozens more. Hundreds. Any well regarded soap will give you a great shave if you have good technique and know how to build a decent lather

Last edited:
I really like the Cold River soap works shaving cream soap. Who makes the top 3 shaving cream soaps?

Top Bottom