What's new

Looking for replacement for Merkur Vision

Maybe find someone who does jewelry repair? They are accustomed to working with small items and might be able to silver solder your part.
Jack

Hello,

Look for a seller on Ebay"Techishave" or something similar. I bought T-bar assembly from him a while back. Maybe he has one. Good luck.

Cheers
John

Hello,

Look for a seller on Ebay"Techishave" or something similar. I bought T-bar assembly from him a while back. Maybe he has one. Good luck.

Cheers
John
No one to be found by that name.
If you could have a look in your past purchases from eBay and double check for me would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thanks Guys, will send a message see if I get any luck. Looking into the local jeweller's as well see if anyone could do anything to help repair.

Any joy?

What are you shaving with? How does it compare?

There are a lot of modern adjustables out there now. Whether any of them would suit you is beyond me.

Happy shaves,

Jim

No Joy as yet.
I got the futur but was no where near as nice a shave so sent it packing. Sadly having to result to a standard 5 blade until I can find a replacement or alternative.

(els_19) please keep us updated on your search for Vision parts and/or repair. I too have a Vision.

I also have a Rockwell T2 on the way after a YouTuber mentioned the introductory discount code, free shipping and about $100 total. Rockwell may be filling the void of our beloved Vision.

Check out the "How It's Made" YouTube video and see the complete assembly of the Vision.

If you have no luck with jewelry repair then I suggest bicycle repair or metal fabrication. Both work in brazing. If no luck with repair I'd be interested in your parts.

Top Bottom