What's new

Looking for Purple Haze, Disco, Moon Java etc stock rods

Does anyone know where I can buy these stock rods? I'm particularly interested in Purple Haze at the moment. There used to be a website, and I used to know it, but.... several years ago, and I forgot. Pic attached for reference.

Attachments

• 038PH-005-H17-FRONT.jpg
    038PH-005-H17-FRONT.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 11

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have no idea sorry. The only thing that I can suggest is a Google search but I assume that you have already done that. Good luck with the search.

Ed the owner is a great guy, and I buy all my penturning supplies there if he has them. You can call to see if he stocks larger ones for brush handles.

Thank you, everyone.

I did find ExoticBlanks, but not really rod stock, so I kept looking further (and failed miserably).

I bugged many people with this one, including Paladin and Brad Sears. Mr. Sears responded to me within an hour (living legend!), with a UK-based company called GPS Agencies out of Portsmouth. They seem to be the right source.

I hope someone at least finds this useful, since it turns out that the guy who was bugging me about this, changed his mind in the end.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Thank you, everyone.

I did find ExoticBlanks, but not really rod stock, so I kept looking further (and failed miserably).

I bugged many people with this one, including Paladin and Brad Sears. Mr. Sears responded to me within an hour (living legend!), with a UK-based company called GPS Agencies out of Portsmouth. They seem to be the right source.

I hope someone at least finds this useful, since it turns out that the guy who was bugging me about this, changed his mind in the end.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

GPS is where I buy my stuff from as well. Just be awarae, you just cannot buy a short piece for a handle, mostlikely they sell 12" as a minimum length, and the shipping is also quite expensive. There was another company in the UK, specializing in turning supplies, and they sold shorter pieces. Cannot remember their name.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Thank you, everyone.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Is that a Rhodium knot in that handle ?

Top Bottom