What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Looking for Purple Haze, Disco, Moon Java etc stock rods

Does anyone know where I can buy these stock rods? I'm particularly interested in Purple Haze at the moment. There used to be a website, and I used to know it, but.... several years ago, and I forgot. Pic attached for reference.

Attachments

ajkel64

I have no idea sorry. The only thing that I can suggest is a Google search but I assume that you have already done that. Good luck with the search.

Ed the owner is a great guy, and I buy all my penturning supplies there if he has them. You can call to see if he stocks larger ones for brush handles.

Thank you, everyone.

I did find ExoticBlanks, but not really rod stock, so I kept looking further (and failed miserably).

I bugged many people with this one, including Paladin and Brad Sears. Mr. Sears responded to me within an hour (living legend!), with a UK-based company called GPS Agencies out of Portsmouth. They seem to be the right source.

I hope someone at least finds this useful, since it turns out that the guy who was bugging me about this, changed his mind in the end.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Rudy Vey

Contributor
Vendor
Thank you, everyone.

I did find ExoticBlanks, but not really rod stock, so I kept looking further (and failed miserably).

I bugged many people with this one, including Paladin and Brad Sears. Mr. Sears responded to me within an hour (living legend!), with a UK-based company called GPS Agencies out of Portsmouth. They seem to be the right source.

I hope someone at least finds this useful, since it turns out that the guy who was bugging me about this, changed his mind in the end.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
GPS is where I buy my stuff from as well. Just be awarae, you just cannot buy a short piece for a handle, mostlikely they sell 12" as a minimum length, and the shipping is also quite expensive. There was another company in the UK, specializing in turning supplies, and they sold shorter pieces. Cannot remember their name.