What's new

Looking For OUD Aftershave Splash

I have 3 I like: WSP Oud Citron, Stirling Agar, PAA Sangre de Drago. I know there are lots of other's but my wallet can only take so much! Agar and Sangre are pretty similar...I would call them "darker" Oud scents. WSP Oud Citron is lighter. All last a good long time.

Wholly Kaw Dance of Agrumes is a really neat scent. Its not all oud if that's what you're looking for, but has enough of it and other nice scent notes to go with it.

I am thinking RR Stallion might fit the bill because the soap is a pretty good Oud scent. I recently bought the A&E The City which is a good combination of Sandalwood and Oud, but not predominantly Oud.

I am thinking RR Stallion might fit the bill because the soap is a pretty good Oud scent. I recently bought the A&E The City which is a good combination of Sandalwood and Oud, but not predominantly Oud.
He’s no longer making the soap and aftershave but the A&E Oriental Oud was amazing.

I second Stirling Agar. I believe it is based on Tom Ford Oud Wood, and smells very much like it. I get a wonderful spice/wood/ozone scent that I absolutely love.

RR Tuscan Oud is a deep, robust and dark take that is also fantastic and lasts for over 24 hours on my skin!

Top Bottom