What's new

Looking for lime scent

Castle Forbes Lime - is top notch. Crabtree & Evelyn's West Indian Lime is a good, budget alternative.

+1 on the Castle Forbes Lime...outstanding. Never tried T&H Lime, though their creams are also top notch. I use T&H Trafalgar and Apsley. I also sill have 1/2 tub and several rubes of the Rose. Also great. However, in short supply since T&H discontinued Rose. Can't go wrong with either CF or T&H. Price dependent decision.
Mikey

Castle Forbes Lime is the best I've ever tried. It's concentrated, produces a thick, slick lather and has a wonderful natural lime scent.

You may want to give this a try. Very nice indeed .....

IMG_2685.jpg

Hey all--

Thanks for the great suggestions for a lime scent. I will be using Proraso Azur Lime shave cream and
Proraso Azur Lime aftershave balm. Not a strong lime scent, but something subtle and soothing.

715ZT25zxOL._SX522_.jpg
813bOAJTwCL._SY679_.jpg

Hey all--

Thanks for the great suggestions for a lime scent. I will be using Proraso Azur Lime shave cream and
Proraso Azur Lime aftershave balm. Not a strong lime scent, but something subtle and soothing.

Let us know how the Single Blade products work. It has been rumored that the Single Blade preforms better than the original Green, Red, White products. That would be huge accomplishment. Maybe a reformulation in the future?
MM879

Trumper's Limes is very good, and I'm sure Truefitt & Hill's is top shelf, and I've heard good things about Castle Forbes. That said, I'd go for the T&H because the two creams I have; 1805 and Almond are both terrific!

musgo real lime and basil is definitely my favorite, GFT lime is also very nice, more of a candy lime compared to musgo. I've never tried it, but captains choice lime from what I've heard, is good as well.

Top Bottom