What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

I'll have to keep Wednesday's open ;)

I see on topofthechain they have Blood Oath and Blood Oath EDT (limited edition), anyone know the difference between the 2?

Haha if it's not soap, it's brushes or razors. Lucky for me I have five razors in my rotation, and I am happy, sadly I have a custom brush addiction. Soaps are a bit easier to control since I have such high standards regards to scent strength most soaps have disappointed me, plus the soap has to lather easily, good cushion and slickiness, having all four together is not typical to what I have found.

Glued my first knot in today, went great. So far I have only had one brush that the glue is showing, and that was a cheap Chinese brush.

Anyone see Tallow + Steel 150 shave soap anywhere, seeing how it was a limited version it might be tough? I'd love to pick some up.

Does anyone have experience with razorock mamba and game changer, which one is closer to the Merkur 34c HD or Rockwell 6c plate 3? I'm thinking the mamba, but everyone keeps praising the game changer.

I wasn’t blown away by the mamba or the original game Changer baseplate. I do really like the more aggressive game Changer baseplate. So short answer the mamba or mild baseplate would probably be close to the 34c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in getting together in December if you manage to be in Edmonton on one of the following days: 14th (Fri), 16th-21st (Sun-Fri) or 23rd (Sun)? I am available any of these days?

Just received some pictures of a handle I had commissioned by Milton @ Turn-N-Shave, looks so kool. Can't wait for the handle to get here, I have a 26 mm High Mountain White Badger Knot waiting for this beauty
proxy.php

icm_fullxfull.183334485_i3gg54zzvpk44k0scc88.jpg
icm_fullxfull.179104852_3xssr7pkbpescsw4w0sc.jpg
icm_fullxfull.179104858_kfodkgqt7tccc4k84gk8.jpg
icm_fullxfull.179105586_9hpm8eapvgo4gwoc4swg.jpg
icm_fullxfull.183335241_c3qrlyl2274kg4o4ggo0.jpg

Just received some pictures of a handle I had commissioned by Milton @ Turn-N-Shave, looks so kool. Can't wait for the handle to get here, I have a 26 mm High Mountain White Badger Knot waiting for this beauty
proxy.php

Nice man that looks great!

For the Edmonton and area wet shavers meet-up Tuesday December 18th @ Brewsters (Oliver Square) between 6 to 10pm. 11620 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 2T7.

I plan to be there, but I am working a lot of evenings right now, so it is possible I may not make it, but I do not know my schedule yet.

Hi all,

I'm not looking to plan an official get together just at the moment, but I am looking to connect with some fellow Ontarians, although all are welcome. This site is fantastic, and has inspired me to look to connect with other Canadian friends who enjoy discussing and partaking in wet shaving, drinking scotch, and/or other gentlemanly/awesome endeavors. Feel free to private message me or comment here.Talk about new or old products, etc., which can be done via e-mail, or in person if we end up being in the same neck of the woods. Down the road, it would be excellent to organize something in Ontario, but as a first step, I'd just love to connect with some fellow Canucks and share my enthusiasm for awesomeness with others.

Cheers!

Thread bookmarked.
I am considering organizing some sort of get-together in Ottawa next summer.
Kind of, not really, tried to do it this year, but didn't really work out. But I did put on a successful "Intro to wet shaving" seminar at work.
Feel free to PM me Birdman. And anyone else too.
Wet shaver and new collector from St Catharines

Top Bottom