What's new

Looking For Counter Top Rack For Soaps/Creams/Aftershaves

I think the title says it all. Like many members here my collection of shaving software is growing. Have any of you found a multi shelf storage rack that works for soaps, creams and aftershaves for your bathroom counter?

@never-stop-learning has solved my problem, much appreciation for his help. This storage rack is 2.75 inches deep, 13 inches long and 13 inches high.

Link

Rack.jpg

My wife is very understanding of my little hobby. But she drew the line at the counter. I can have stuff pretty much anywhere in our little bathroom except for the counter - which isn't big

So I had to make some shelves out of old pallets - but even then I ran out of space

A few items end up on back of the toilet. I'd love to put a rack like that on the back of the toilet but I don't think she'd allow that because so much real estate is taken already

Hoping we find a 2 bathroom in Canada

PXL_20210128_141712987.jpg

My wife is very understanding of my little hobby. But she drew the line at the counter. I can have stuff pretty much anywhere in our little bathroom except for the counter - which isn't big

So I had to make some shelves out of old pallets - but even then I ran out of space

A few items end up on back of the toilet. I'd love to put a rack like that on the back of the toilet but I don't think she'd allow that because so much real estate is taken already

View attachment 1214645
I am fortunate in that we have a long counter with two sinks. I get half and she gets half. I like your solution!

I am fortunate in that we have a long counter with two sinks. I get half and she gets half. I like your solution!

We were looking at a house in Canada that had a nice long 2 sink setup like that.

I love my racks - I just wish I would have made the clearances of each shelf a little tighter and fit another shelf or two in each side.

Made the mistake of thinking "this will hold all the soaps that I have" without thinking "yeah, dummy, you know you'll end up buying more!"

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.

View attachment 1214645
Great use of pallets!
Also like the Gillette cabinet
I don’t keep anything on the counter so I’m not much help
Ha, I usually do. My wife thinks I'm crazy as I often smell my soaps when standing there urinating :ciappa:
She’s right 🤣

Great ideas! I never dreamed that when I began DE shaving to save money that I would end up with a storage issue for my shaving junk. Today I bought a storage rack for my software and a Captain’s Choice razor caddy. The only problem I have is a storage problem. Don’t tell me that I have RAD, SAD, CAD AND BAD. I am in denial. My ears are plugged and I am chanting Na Na Na Na...........

Great ideas! I never dreamed that when I began DE shaving to save money that I would end up with a storage issue for my shaving junk. Today I bought a storage rack for my software and a Captain’s Choice razor caddy. The only problem I have is a storage problem. Don’t tell me that I have RAD, SAD, CAD AND BAD. I am in denial. My ears are plugged and I am chanting Na Na Na Na...........
You don’t have a problem. You had a storage problem but you took care of it by getting more storage.

I wonder how long until you have another storage problem!
:a29:

Well my new rack arrived in just two days and it looks good and works well. The only problem is it is already full and I have a few extra items that didn't make it plus I have two Captain's Choice soaps and aftershaves coming this week. Not to mention I might need room for growth right? I have ordered a second rack.

Rack 1.jpg

Top Bottom