What's new

Looking for best place to get Iridium, Shark, Astra

I've grown weary of my Crystals and need a sharper blade, not Feather sharp tho. So from reading the boards I came to the conclusion to get Iridium, Shark, and Astra....

...where is the best place to get a pack of each?

dare I say... there is always the bay but usually they're from Turkey or Japan so it does take a while to arrive. Amazon usually has great prices for bulk shark packs

Try NTGUY he is a member here and I just received a quote from him for 100 Shark and 100 KAI blades.

He also sells on the eBay as NTGUYS.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna get a five pack of each from WCS first and then go with NTGuy if I decide on Shark.

As for the Feathers, I just don't like how they go from super-sharp face skinners to dull flimsy nothing in a day or two. Hopefullly Astra or Iridium will meet my needs....even better if Sharks do!

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna get a five pack of each from WCS first and then go with NTGuy if I decide on Shark.

As for the Feathers, I just don't like how they go from super-sharp face skinners to dull flimsy nothing in a day or two. Hopefullly Astra or Iridium will meet my needs....even better if Sharks do!

FWIW, I get a week of shaves out of the Astra Plats and my beard is fairly heavy.

FWIW, I get a week of shaves out of the Astra Plats and my beard is fairly heavy.

Thats good news...my beard is quite tough as well (Italian genes maybe?) and I usually spend my whole shower covered in Barbasol as a prep. The Crystals don't hold up to well after the first day and while they are solid performers, tend to be hit and miss as of late. If I can get M-F or even M-W out of a blade, I'll be sold.

I like the Shark Chromes. I just ordered a couple of 100 packs from Amazon. I didn't like the Shark Super Stainless as much. I didn't find them near as comfortable, YMMV.

Hi guys, I just got a pack of the Astra, Iridium, and Shark Stainless from WCS....I've had 2 shaves with the Iridiums so far and all I can say is ......wow.....

.....NOW it makes sense, With crystals I was pushing to move any hair, not light touch is finally working....BBS and the alum barely gives a tinge.

Why should I even try the Astra or Shark???

Top Bottom