What's new

Looking for an unscented shaving soap without Tallow

If you are doing this for sensitive skin reasons, I am confident recommending wsp natural. I’ve tried more than 20 unscented soaps and that one wins with ease for nontallow.

Baume.be shaving cream (not the hard soap) and balm ... superb results with no scent and made for sensitive skin

Could be it hasn't been released yet in CONUS.

Btw the description of Haslinger Soaps on the package isn't with regards to the scent but to an ingredient that differentiates it from the other Soaps in the lineup.
And Salbei IIRC is sage. ;)

Thanks for the info - im sure the Sandalwood ones have a scent though! Im looking forward to trying them all.

Van Der Hagen Luxury Unscented. Also Melt and Pour Bulk shaving soap from Brambleberry. Melt and Pour is intended for making your own scented soap but works great by itself too.

I had bad skin reactions to most scented soaps, but using Meißner Indian flavour now. Robust scent and no hint of a bad reaction. Skin feels fantastic.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Baume.be shaving cream (not the hard soap) and balm ... superb results with no scent and made for sensitive skin
A hearty second on that!

I had Baume.be cream and I have to say, mine definitely had a scent. Mild, but scented none the less.

OP, if you want a genuine "black hole' of scent, look at Xpec unscented. Connaught has it on sale right now at a great price.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
It's very mild. I think it's a light scent from the carotene.

Nah, it's scented. Ingredients include Parfum. From the description... "Pleasantly scented with fresh and spicy top notes, with hints of cedarwood and oak moss"

Like I said, it's very light. Aquatic/cologne scent is what I remember

Last edited:
Top Bottom