What's new

Looking for an unscented shaving soap without Tallow

I'm from UK scent say what seller. However, I find Haslinger to be really good soaps, creating a rich, silky lather. I've tried most and they are lightly scented and no burning on my fairly sensitive skin. All are good but I didn't like the sage .....the only tallow one I tried! They are quite cheap per puck, so suggest you buy a couple, then if you like it, try the others.

I'm from UK scent say what seller. However, I find Haslinger to be really good soaps, creating a rich, silky lather. I've tried most and they are lightly scented and no burning on my fairly sensitive skin. All are good but I didn't like the sage .....the only tallow one I tried! They are quite cheap per puck, so suggest you buy a couple, then if you like it, try the others.

Thank you

Thank you. Do you have a particular puck you like?
I've only tried the Marigold (ringelblumen) which was very nice and light. Aloe is said to be nearly scentless. I think all of them are mild enough scents not to be a problem. I like the sound of Sage and may try it some time.

Meissner Tremonia makes 2 unscented both available in paste or hard puck.
-puristic style
-goat milk

Soap commander hands down!! Kind of smells like crayon but post shave is amazing. Grab their unscented balm while you’re at it.

Stirling's Sheep is a very nice unscented sheep tallow soap.

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements CK-6 is a very nice unscented vegan soap.

Both of these gives a nice post shave feel and perform very well.

The Haslinger Sensitive should be the one that fits the bill the most. It is a new 2019 release. Thats how it looks like: https://shop.nassrasur.com/media/images/popup/image_303565_1.png

BTW Also an option: Martin de Candre Unscented. Minimalistic ingredients.

Do you know where you can buy that Sensitive Hasliger soap? I had read/heard many good things about this brand, so after reading the reviews, I purchased a puck of the Aloe Vera. It arrived Monday this week, I have shaved with it twice. Absolutely incredible soap. The slickness is of the charts. It blows MWF and GD out of the water.

So today I ordered the Meeresalgen (seaweed), Sandelholz (sandalwood), Ringelblumen (marigold) and the Salbei (scent??). Cant wait to try them. I will also order the Honig (honey) and the stronger scented Sandelholz AND the new Sensetive puck - if someone can point me in the right direction.

Do you know where you can buy that Sensitive Hasliger soap?

Could be it hasn't been released yet in CONUS.

Btw the description of Haslinger Soaps on the package isn't with regards to the scent but to an ingredient that differentiates it from the other Soaps in the lineup.
And Salbei IIRC is sage. ;)

Meissner Tremonia makes 2 unscented both available in paste or hard puck.
-puristic style
-goat milk
I've just tried the Pots of Milk paste. Wow, wonderful in every way. Not the slightest hint of irritation, nicks etc.

Top Bottom