What's new

Looking for alternative to Speick shave cream?

I am looking for an alternative to Speick shave cream that is equal. I like that Speick will make a awesome lather with a brush or just my hands. I have tried many creams:
Toms of Maine, Body Shop, some english creams, but none seem to compare with Speick for the price, lathering and lubrication. I would like to find a few other creams that the lather does not dry up, has good lubrication, a lather that will not clog my blade and has a good price and is available in the U.S.

Any suggestions would really help.

I'm surprised TBS dried up for you.

I find it to be one of the few creams that shaves like Speick in my experience.

You might try Kappus cream from smallflower. It's another German cream.

Erasmic cream shaves REALLY well too.

Look at Cremo Cream -- shavingessentials.net has it and it is way cheap for a lot of cream. Smells great, lather is fantastic...

C.O Bigelow/Proraso and Kiss My Face Lavender are both great creams, relatively low priced and easy to find in local stores. C.O.B./Proraso is in every Bath & Body, and the KMF is in Whole Foods.

New & First time post:
Looking for some updated alternatives to Speick, great stuff, super affordable, "mostly natural ingredients",
easy to get great lather with just using your hands but the scent is just a little to strong for me.
Is there anything closely similar available in a tube...any suggestions?

Another vote for Musgo Real, really good stuff, also consider Cyril R. Salter cream, it's very very good as well and you get a ton for the orice

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I would respectfully suggest that if a name cream is drying up you've missed the product to water ratio.

The only cream I keep in the house any more is Castle Forbes. It's not cheap, but it's also not as expensive as you might imagine as it requires half the product of most other creams and comes in a large tub.

Ultimate Comfort is a fine second choice.

Top Bottom