What's new

Looking for a soap mug

Greetings gents,

As time goes on, I find face lathering to be my preferred lather method of choice, and I'm becoming more and more accustomed to using soaps, over creams.

I've got a few Haslinger pucks on the way and I'm looking for a mug of some sort to keep it and future pucks in. Usually I just use a Marvy Opal plastic (white) mug that I used when shower shaving (in case I dropped it.)

Suggestions? Dirtybird, etc?

Thanks in advance

Brad

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Use a tuna fish can for a while. These are made of tin.

Then when you can get a hold of something made of wood, use that for your permanent thing.

Neither of these things will break.

I'm using some kind of ceramic candy canister thing that I snagged off someone's trash pile. I like something bigger than a cup.

When I lather in a mug I used the Dirty Bird, I really like the way it lathers. However lately I've been doing a lot of face lathering, and I've started to do my lather in my hand. I get good results doing that, and cleanup is much easier. Of course YMMV.

Thanks gents. Just to be clear I'm simply looking for a "nicer" mug to keep the soap in and load the brush from.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
If you can fit the soap in an Old Spice Mug, it doesn't really get any nicer, or classier, than that.

Goodwill is a good spot to check, I got a Pfaltzgraff and a few others for 50 cents a piece.
$20160424_103015.jpg

Thrift stores, Salvation Army stores, yardsales.....
Or the Dollar Store equivalent in your neighborhood....

If I was spending big bucks, I would get the Green Marvy or an Old Spice...

Top Bottom