What's new

Looking for a new pillow, anyone have or tried that My Pillow?

I'm in the market for a new pillow, and I see on T.V. all the time the ads for that My Pillow. Sounds like its really good, but when I look at complaints about the pillow, I see more negative than positive. Also lots of complaints about the company itself. Has anyone out there had any experience with one? From the negative complaints I read it looks like something to avoid. Any members got any good or bad?

I recently bought a type of memory foam pillow from Costco, two for $18.99. They seem to be working great, and I'll go ahead and say that it's the most comfortable pillow I've had.

I have the pillow the military issued back in the 50/60's.
It is my pillow and the only one I like. guess we just got used to each other.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
SWMBO and I have had memory foam pillows for some years, now, and we both love them. While we were traveling, our sons laid down on our pillows and went bananas to the point that they asked for them for Christmas!

TL

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I've tried a million of different special extra-ergonomic super premium expensive pillows and came to the conclusion nothing beats a genuine plume fluff pillow.

I have a memory foam pillow with a layer of cooling gel. You can get at Sam's or Costco. Best pillow I've ever had.

My wife bought her My Pillow at Bed, Bath & Beyond some months back. They had them on display to check out. My wife who is a back sleeper likes hers. I don't like the feel of them. It's very lightweight and feels like it's packed with styrofoam peanuts. It feels lumpy. I'm a side and stomach sleeper and have the one below. I'm very happy with mine, but my wife says mine feels like a brick. Gee, a husband and wife who don't agree. Go figure.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ZK4QH8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been sleeping on the My Pillow since it came out (at least a year, maybe two). I've tried every type pillow out there. Memory foam, buckwheat husk, feather, foam, you name it. The My Pillow is by far the best pillow I've ever slept on. It does feel a little odd and you do have to fluff it up every night before lying down, but it's great. I'm a restless sleeper. I start on my back, then shift to one side, then the other, several times a night. I wake up a lot, but always go back to sleep. the My Pillow has been great for me.

You can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond and use one of their 20% off coupons!

Have used a My Pillow for years now and love it. Highly recommended. The compelling thing is you can wash them and dry them right at home to sanitize. Sanitize a pillow? Did you say sanitize a pillow?? Well, it had never occurred to me either until I read something along the lines of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2006760/Pillows-breeding-grounds-pests-diseases.html

That is when I got the heeeby jeebies and knew the My Pillow will be my forever pillow. Have a nice night's sleep...

proxy.php

Last edited:
I have a husk pillow and a my pillow and have used both for years now. the husk is perfect for my head and the my pillow is good for everything else. it seems indestructible and I have cleaned both in the dryer with steam.

Hey, thanks for all the replies guys. I have found just what I'm looking for though. Its a shredded memory foam filled pillow with a bamboo something sort of cover. SWMBO got one back in September and loves it. She's away for a couple of weeks so I used it. Its the most comfortable pillow. It seems to be on the firm side, but after sleeping on it I find it to be very comfortable. I usually wake up after about 6 or 7 hours sleep, and sometimes wake after only around 5 hours sleep. With this pillow I sleep 8 and even 9 hours. Anyway here's the pillow, its great. http://www.hotelcomfortpillows.com

Don't let that high price fool you. Google that same pillow and you'll find it at a much better price. I got mine, the same one, at a site for $38.00, and free shipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom