What's new

Looking for a larger shaving stick

What could my American friends say about the Cremo shaving sticks? They seem quite large, but I have no idea about quality and performance. Also, are they brushless?

Marco,

The Cremo shaving sticks have the same slickness as their cream. The soap is pretty soft. The directions say that you can use your either your hand or brush to work up a lather. In my experience, a brush works really well to work up a nice lather.

Cheers,

Steve

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco,

The Cremo shaving sticks have the same slickness as their cream. The soap is pretty soft. The directions say that you can use your either your hand or brush to work up a lather. In my experience, a brush works really well to work up a nice lather.

Cheers,

Steve
Dear Steve,

Thank you so very much for the above information. But, at this point, I wonder why it's so unpopular and not discussed much here if it's so slick and usable with a brush? :confused1

Dear Steve,

Thank you so very much for the above information. But, at this point, I wonder why it's so unpopular and not discussed much here if it's so slick and usable with a brush? :confused1
Marco,

Not sure. It's not as widely available as the cream - maybe that's why. I found it at one of the closeout stores where I live. I have three different scents - original, mint, and coconut mango.

Steve

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco,

Not sure. It's not as widely available as the cream - maybe that's why. I found it at one of the closeout stores where I live. I have three different scents - original, mint, and coconut mango.

Steve
Steve,

Why not post a thread on this stick with some nice photos attached? I'd love to hear your opinion and the entire B&B community, I'm pretty sure, would certainly appreciate too.

P.S. Sadly, Cremo as a brand is not available here in Italy. Hence, I do not have any idea on neither the cream nor the soap.

Steve,

Why not post a thread on this stick with some nice photos attached? I'd love to hear your opinion and the entire B&B community, I'm pretty sure, would certainly appreciate too.

P.S. Sadly, Cremo as a brand is not available here in Italy. Hence, I do not have any idea on neither the cream nor the soap.
I might do that. While you can't get Cremo, you have access to so many fine Italian shaving products!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have never seen the sticks, though a LOT of Cremo products are showing up in the discount stores near me...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My grandchildren come up with the ideas and my children do all the heavy lifting; I just take the credit.
:cool:
*Thread derail alert!*

My son would sit on my lap as I typed up papers for Kollege, "hunt and peck" style, lol. He was about three, no older.

SEVERAL times I would be typing, and the werds would disappear!

I swear this is true: EVERY time he'd say, "it's okay Dad", push a button or two on the keyboard, and *poof* the paper would magically reappear!

An amazing generation the youth we have been blessed with! Lol, someday soon they will have the keys to this mixed up planet, I hope we haven't messed it up beyond their repair.

• Love
Reactions: bjm
Top Bottom