What's new

Looking for a Jnat provider.

Hello gents,

I'm shopping for a jnat. More specifically i'm looking for a nice awasedo on which i could use some shiros and a tomo for finishing. I'm fanatically shopping for the different pieces for my kit for 2 weeks now.Everytime i goes into details about my requirements or what would be best for my needs the sellers just dissapear. Is there no provider left who knows their items?

I have simple requirements. Nice surface without toxic inclusions (metalic or crystaline impurities like quartzite or pyrite). Hard enough to progress through the shiro collection plus a tomo nagura but not crazy hard like some Ozuku. Not a pocket stone 10mm thin 100x40mm.

Alot of stones actually meet those requirements. Issue is the provider. They don't prove to be trusthworthy in this ****storm of frauding business. Whenever i ask questions to non sellers they answer with more questions (i.e. i don't have the stone in my hands, i can't tell if it's good, ask the seller) and leave me with even less clue as what to do with all this.

So here I am asking if any of you had any good experience with a seller on ebay or other business mediums that could be shipping to Canada.

Thanks,
Benoit.

One of the best things to look for is if they accept returns if you do not like it. Aframestokyo, thejapanstone, and the above mentioned do. I would not buy anything from anybody that did not. Alex at TJS has great customer service and is very knowlegeable and has great stones.

Sadly, beeing new and all to the comunity i dont have access to post there. I was approached by a seller in there whom i contacted for a stone he already sold. He answer with questions every 3 days or so. I might be impatient idk. But that never went anywhere.

Top Bottom