What's new

Looking for a hard soap to pair with Old Spice aftershave

I have B&M and Stirling soft soaps. They smell good and perform well but I l like hard soaps. I would prefer triple milled but not
a requirement.
Any suggestions?

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I think TOBS sandalwood is a really nice soap IMHO that can be paired with Old Spice. I pair Old Spice with everything because I wear it a lot.

B&M Reserve Spice or PAA Cold Spices? I think PAA makes a few Old Spice inspired fragrances.

I know those are decently soft. I can't really think of any hard soaps that smell like spice.

Soap Commander's Endurance. I've been exclusively working on a tub of it and the matching balm for awhile, and it's near exact to vintage Old Spice. Can't recommend it enough. It's not a hard soap but much firmer than a croap,and lasts a good while.

No brainer. Penultimate classic pair - Williams and Old Spice AS. Of course the ultimate would be Old Spice.

Not sure if Williams is triple milled, but it is a hard soap.

Soap Commander's Endurance. I've been exclusively working on a tub of it and the matching balm for awhile, and it's near exact to vintage Old Spice. Can't recommend it enough. It's not a hard soap but much firmer than a croap,and lasts a good while.

Yup. Just finished my first tub and am going to start on the second. Great soap!

There's so many great Barbershop scented soaps & creams, these are the ones I tried and like... scentwise and performance

Phoenix artisan accoutrements CAD
Fine accoutrements American blend
Stirling Barbershop
Barrister & mann seville ( a little different but absolutely a top performer)

Top Bottom